High Touch Engineer (HTE) with Spanish
Cisco seeks a High Touch Engineer (HTE) whose role is providing in depth R&S and DC expertise to SP customer.
High-Touch Team is a premium service for Cisco’s strategic customers. Team supports incident, problem and change management and act as a Technical Leader being on top of other Cisco’s resolving teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Provide Network Problem Resolution, Root-Cause Analysis, IOS Software Referral assistance as per contracted agreement with named customer.
· Earns the confidence of customers and is able to use the confidence to achieve results. Collaborates with Engineering on complex product and software issues, driving resolution of specific bugs.
· R&S, DC, SP technologies.
· Provides systems/product training. Provides guidance & leadership to less experienced engineers.
· Solves extremely complex problems where analysis requires in-depth evaluation of factors with imaginative and innovative troubleshooting and experimentation as well as evaluation of intangible variables.
· Lead technical weekly case reviews with your region’s client support and engineering teams. Lead case resolution with emphasis on high severity by coordinating right technical resources.
· Provide technical/operational input to regular reviews on activities and deliverables provided, as well as observed technical symptom trends, remediation, and other related topic.
· Periodical customer visits.
“Nice to have” Skills:
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent)
2. Experience in designing, deploying or supporting Cisco Solutions
3. Good Knowledge of Cisco IOS
4. CCIE Service Provider or Route Switch
5. Ability to function effectively in ambiguous circumstances. Key involvement in CA and cross-functional teams to resolve major customer issues. Leads team collaboration extending beyond workgroup.
6. Strong routing & switching and DC solution knowledge, as this position will primarily focus on supporting Cisco’s routing & switching & DC products.
7. Strong documentation skills – to be utilized for case management, knowledge capture, defect management and trainings.
8. Very strong problem solving skills.
9. Ability to drive recreates remotely– Many issues result in the engineer needing to perform a recreation of the customer problem in order to isolate the issue and resolve.
The Business Entity
The Technical Services is a team of world-class technical experts whose main focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, and industry recognition and employee satisfaction scores.