Partner Marketing Manager – Warsaw
The Vision for Cisco Marketing is to be an innovative leader in real-time, personalized marketing and communications. Our opportunity lies in creating unified, omni-channel digital and human experiences.
Cisco Marketing’s’ goal is to make Cisco the most valued partner for delivering relevant solutions & business outcomes to our customers and to be the best B2B Marketing Team
Over 90% of Cisco’s revenue is delivered by our partners. Partner marketing works in conjunction with the Commercial and Small Business Sales team and the Partner Organization to ensure that Cisco’s partners are informed, enabled and incentivized to sell Cisco’s solutions to customers.
Partner Marketing Manager works closely with Cisco’s Channel as well as the Commercial and Small Business Sales teams to build joint marketing plans with identified partners/distributors. He/She is responsible for the budget planning with partners to ensure impactful execution of out joint marketing campaigns aligned with the marketing objectives and business priorities for Cisco Poland.
Internally with the Channel Lead, Commercial Sales and Small Business Sales Manager, Regional Commercial and Small Business Marketing Manager, Country Marketing Manager and regional marketing organisation. Externally you will work with our top partners and distributors
Roles and responsibilities:
• Build marketing relationships with assigned Cisco partners and distributors
• Work as a team member with Channel and Commercial / Small Business organizations to build joint marketing plans with partners
• Drive demand generation activities with distribution and selected partners for Commercial and Small Business segment
• Ensure that all co-marketing budgets are leveraged to the greatest impact and in alignment with Polish business and marketing goals
• Deliver an integrated curriculum of training that drives usage of Partner Marketing Central, platform for our Partners to plan, execute on marketing to raising awareness of its digital marketing capabilities and embedded content relevant to Commercial / SB market.
• Ensure that effective reporting is in place for all co-marketing funds, share as appropriate with relevant stakeholders, align to other sources of funding where necessary.
• Understand, drive usage and manage execution of Cisco’s Demand Generation Services as a part of Cisco’s co-marketing offering to partners through pan-EMEAR marketing agencies
Required skill-set, experience and characteristics
• You are hungry to collaborate, eager to learn and grow, professional and personal, together with the Polish marketing team to provide an outstanding experience to our partners and distributors in Poland
• You have 5+ years of professional marketing experience from strategy to execution in a highly driven digital environment
• You demonstrate wide and proven experience in the digital marketing mix and therefore are able to consult and advice Partners and Distributors on their marketing strategy and execution
• Given Cisco’s thrive to digitally transform a great understanding and proven track record, of digital marketing tactics and execution models with Partners/Distributors
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Polish and English
• You are a fan of tools and processes to measure and track end to end from budget planning and delivery of execution to results along Cisco’s marketing process and KPIs