- A full NOC/SOC (network and service operation centre) designed and delivered to the government IT department, Botswana
- World class design (LLD) Low Level Design
- Full turnkey. Supervised and managed, installed and designed for a large international OEM
- End to end project management of the entire process
- A full delivery including design and documentation of processes
- Project was delivered on time and at quoted fixed cost
Flint was commissioned by a major international equipment vendor to design and then subsequently install, commission and project manage a major NOC/SOC delivered to the Botswana Government for management of IT resources. In fulfilling this complex technical project, in a country where local resources are limited, Flint has the support of its partner Ubuntu technologies.
The project, which was delivered on time and to budget is now the premier NOC in Botswana and manages a countrywide IT system.
Neil Burbidge concluded “I’m especially pleased with this project which shows our ability to deliver complex solutions to time and budget constraints in challenging international environments. With our partner Ubuntu technologies, sophisticated projects can be handled throughout Africa and I look forward to further work in this domain”.