Flint launches entity in Kazakhstan
Flint has worked with our key global customers over the years to understand where their business challenges lay to propose solutions designed to remove these barriers and help drive growth.
One of the benefits of being Flint is that our ability to move in a quick and agile fashion isn’t constrained by the process and decision-making administration that larger corporate organisations are bound by.
After Kazakhstan entered the Eurasian Economic Union in 2015, its business started to grow rapidly. Flint was asked to support one of our key partners in the region by providing a more transparent model of employment to mitigate their risk and address local compliance concerns.
Flint Kazakhstan was launched on January 22nd, four weeks after the initial request from our customer. The office is based in the heart of Almaty, in the popular financial and business district of Almalinsky.
Download our factsheet to find out more about our new Kazakhstan entity, and how we support customer growth through compliance.
- Flint’s Network Migration Services
- New Country Manager Flavio Sticozzi on Flint Italy
- Supporting Your VMware Virtualisation Journey
- What is Application Full-Stack Observability and Why Should You Care?
- Flint instructors win three Cisco 2021 Instructor Excellence Awards