Contractor: Data Scientists
Flint is looking for Data Scientists to support our client, a global provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services.
Our client’s Data Science teams deliver business insights and value to costumers through big data analytics. Their data solutions integrate into engineering and decision-making processes. Additionally, they offer advisory services to clients including use case prioritization, tool selection and training, and capability definitions.
Our client is looking for data scientists that are…
- highly self-motivated,
- keen on learning and continuous self-development, and
- challengers of assumptions and status quo.
As a data scientist, you will independently and as part of a team:
- Perform all the phases of a data science project: business understanding, data understanding and preparation, exploratory analysis, modeling, model evaluation, communicating results and business value of a model to the client and finally deploying your data product.
- Follow team development processes.
- Based on the nature of the project and the available tools, quickly learn and adapt to different technologies and tools than the ones you are used to.
- Participate in pre-sales activities: presentation, workshops and proof-of-concepts for the clients.
- Sc. or equivalent working experience in data science / machine learning.
- Analytical rigor.
- Proficient in either R or Python.
- Intermediate level in either C, Java, C++, or C#.
- Intermediate level in SQL.
- Intermediate level in Matlab.
- Basic software engineering knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent technical presentation skills.
- Ability to conduct pre-sales presentations.
Location: Saudi Arabia and Egypt with some opportunities in Europe
Please submit your applications by December 17th 2021.
For more information and to apply contact Mark Ormsby at firstname.lastname@example.org