Contractor: Senior Data Integration Consultants
Flint is looking for Senior Data Integration Consultants to support our client, a global provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services.
The Senior Data Integration Consultant specializes in the design and development of the ETL and ELT environment, processes, programs, and scripts to acquire data from source systems and apply the data to the tables in the database. This individual must have the skills necessary to understand the overall data warehouse architecture. The Consultant designs and builds the ETL environment with the specific toolset required by the client. The Senior DI Consultant participates in making decisions on database design and overall solution architecture.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Capture ETL Requirements.
- Design, develop, test, support processes for extracting, transforming and loading data from source systems to DWH and Data Marts.
- Design the processes to meet service level agreements for data timeliness and frequency.
- Analyze and optimization current solutions, physical model optimization, query tuning.
- Mentoring junior members of the team in data integration development best practices.
- Analyze and improve query and solution performance, optimize physical model.
- Developing project deliverable documentation.
- Knowledge of any enterprise relational database (Teradata, Oracle, IBM).
- Knowledge of one of industrial ETL tool (Informatica, DataStage, ODI, SAS DI or others).
- Strong SQL and Shell scripting.
- 3+ years of experience with DWH and 5+ Data Engineering experience.
- Experience in implementing ETL solutions for large, enterprise-grade customers.
- Experience in implementing ETL solutions in Hadoop environment is an advantage.
- Knowledge of any MPP system.
- Knowledge of any programming language (Java, Python, Scala and others) is an advantage.
- Any ETL tools, DB certified is an advantage.
- Experience Unix/Linus OS.
- Experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse SQL Optimization.
- Experience using Jira, Git, Jenkins is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Metadata driven approach is an advantage.
- Experience in Physical Model Optimization.
- Advanced Communication skills: being able to communicate with heads of business departments.
Location: Saudi Arabia and Egypt with some opportunities in Europe
Please submit your applications by December 17th 2021.
For more information and to apply contact Mark Ormsby at firstname.lastname@example.org