Technical Support Engineer – Webex Calling
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join Cisco Global Cloud TAC and support a rapidly-growing customer base using Webex Calling.
About the Team
Cisco’s Technical Assistance Centre is a team of best-in-class technical gurus whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Their success is validated through excellent financial results, growing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores. The Cisco Technical Support (former TAC) provides live technical support through multiple channels, whenever and wherever customers need it. Technical Services ensures product & network operate efficiently and benefit from the most up to date system and application software.
Who You’ll Work With
As a Webex Calling Customer Support Engineer in the Cisco Global Cloud TAC, you’ll collaborate with your team to support our rapidly-growing customer base using Webex Calling. Webex Calling is a fully managed, scalable SaaS model that lets customers cost-efficiently deploy BroadSoft Business—our integrated suite of communication and collaboration services.
Who You Are
You can demonstrate technical and Customer Service skills at a global level, to not only resolve customer issues, but also show understanding and empathy to build relationships, and promote industry-leading customer satisfaction. You’re energetic, motivated, with a positive outlook to make suggestions and work with the team to build customer confidence and make continuous improvements to our support processes and tools. You have knowledge of a typical Service Provider process and systems works, the needs of their end-users, and an understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) business model.
- Bachelors degree and at least 4+ years work experience in telecommunication or networking, with an emphasis in the areas of Operations, Technical Sales, or Customer Support
- Experience with cloud-based technology
- Experience with VOIP technology and terminology including Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP), Codecs, Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF), DNS, UDP, TCP/IP, and RTP
- Experience with Linux system admin and network analysis and troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark
- Knowledge of functions in the area of SIP Telephony and unified communications service delivery such as IP network architecture, QoS, IP phones, routers, provisioning, device management, and desktop and mobile software
- You can update our customer support portals proactively to provide customers with the self-help, documentation, release notes, and FAQs, to avoid problems or resolve issues promptly
- You communicate for success with excellent written and verbal skills in English and your native language to effectively communicate with worldwide customers.
- Availability to work overtime once a month and 3x 9 hours at the Sunday rate per quarter
For more information and to apply message Joanna Arent at email@example.com